Store in test mode
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-preg carbon
- Optimised for foot-lift
- Thin, lightweight, yet strong
- A new strapping system with a magnetic clasp – combines hold, durability and adjustability
- Adapts to different calf profiles
- Restricts unwanted ankle movement improving stability during gait
- Flexible carbon fibre allows dorsiflexion and prevents plantar flexion
- Trimmable footplate
- Supplied with Superflex foot orthoses for comfort.
- Available in 5 sizes
- Drop foot secondary to neurological pathology
- Plantarflexor weakness
- Ankle arthritis
The Easy Walk® ADVANCE II is functionally similar to the ADVANCE with additional features, including a magnetic closure and higher heel
The ADVANCE II offers appropriate control and stability for those with moderate needs. Designed primarily for swing phase activities
yet also provides increased stability in the stance phase based on a sound clinical assessment. The higher spring assembly stiffness aids
in proprioception but may still limit the transfer of forces superiorly along the kinetic chain in the stance phase.
Adapts to different calf profiles and effectively follows your end-user through their rehabilitation phase.
The medial strut and non-deforming, trimmable footplate ensure that the ADVANCE II fits many footwear styles.
For patients with limited dexterity, the ADVANCE II’s magnetic closure makes it easier to fit, adjust and remove.
Effective heel height: 12mm | Unique pitch