Store in test mode
Features and Benefits:
- 100% Carbon fibre
- Maximises ankle support
- Optimises gait cycle
- Strong lateral fixation of the lowe r leg
- Maximal medio-lateral control of the foot and ankle
- Significant energy return during gait by the footplate
- Exceptionally strong and lightweight
- Trimmable footplate with scissors or can be ground to f it
- Supplied with Superflex foot orthoses for enhanced comfort.
- Available in 5 sizes
- Severe foot drop
- Severe ankle instability
- Mild to moderate plantarflexor weakness
- Proprioceptive deficit
- Ankle arthritis
The Easy Walk® FIXATION is our stiffest posterior shell AFO designed to offer control and stability for those with moderate to significant needs.
Primarily designed for swing phase activities but also offers increased tri-planar control in the stance phase and swing, based on a sound clinical assessment.
The frontal plane stiffness of the AFO spring assembly, allied to the calf support and lateral wall, may also aid moderate to significant lateralisation of the centre of pressure, especially in poly-trauma. The medial strut and non-deforming, trimmable footplate ease use in various shoe types.
Effective heel height: 10mm