+44 (0) 1246 268 456
Edinburgh House, Millennium Way, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S41 8ND
The neurotic flex boot has been designed by practitioners in the fields of Orthotics and Physical Therapy to assist in the effective treatment of contractures and postural deformities.
• Heat mouldable flexible thermoplastic posterior support plate provides low load passive stretch (LLPS)
• Soft padded removable washable cover with OUTLAST lining
• Non skid sole
• Total heel suspension recess
• Dorsi assist Touch and Close straps
• Anti rotation bar
• Replacement soft goods available
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• Severe inversion / eversion / plantar flexion with or without altered tone
• Severe soft tissue contractures
Want to stay up to date with the latest news and information from TalarMade? Please register your interest via the form below.