+44 (0) 1246 268 456
Springwood House, Foxwood Way, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S41 9RN
Lightweight adjustable wrist-hand-finger orthosis designed for progressive treatment / correction for the moderately to severely contracted MPs, PIPs, and DIPs.
• Heat mouldable thermoplastic palm length support plate
• Padded palmar bar
• Additional optional padded palmar bar pads in either cone, reverse cone or cylinder shapes (ordered separately)
• Soft padded removable washable cover with OUTLAST lining
• Colour coded straps for easy application
• Can be remoulded to gradually improve position
• Wide soft padded wrap around Touch and Close straps
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• Severe contractures at Wrist / PMC / Phalanges
• Cerebral palsy
• Brain / spinal cord injury
• Degenerative neuromuscular disorders
Want to stay up to date with the latest news and information from TalarMade? Please register your interest via the form below.