+44 (0) 1246 268 456
Edinburgh House, Millennium Way, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S41 8ND
Designed to treat severe thumb abduction without restricting thumb CMC movement. It is ideal for abnormal tone conditions and contractures of the wrist-hand-fingers.
• Heat mouldable thermoplastic full hand length support plate
• Pocket under thumb to allow extra padding to gently realign
• Soft padded removable washable cover with OUTLAST lining
• Colour coded straps for easy application
• Can be remoulded to gradually improve position
• Wide soft padded wrap around Touch and Close straps
• Removable padded finger separators
INDICATIONS FOR USE
• Severe contractures at Wrist / PMC / Phalanges
• Cerebral palsy
• Brain / spinal cord injury
• Degenerative neuromuscular disorders
Want to stay up to date with the latest news and information from TalarMade? Please register your interest via the form below.